Original SWAT Classic 9" SZ (Regular Width) (Plain Toe)
For public safety professionals and anyone who works in dangerous environments, the Original SWAT Classic boot provides phenomenal safety and comfort features. The rubber outsole provides excellent traction and slip resistance, while the Aegis antimicrobial insole protects from bacteria and hazardous materials. These boots also meet standards for electrical hazard protection, making them secure enough for potentially dangerous jobs. They include thermoplastic heel and toe counters for comfort and lightweight security, and an EVA midsole molded for additional arch support. A removable orthotic footbed makes these boots customizable without sacrificing the built-in antimicrobial protection. They can be put on and taken off quickly and easily thanks to a YKK side zipper with a Velcro closure tab for convenience.
Features of Original SWAT Classic 9" SZ
- Height: 9"
- Weight: 41 oz
- Leather and 1000 denier nylon upper
- Full-grain leather toe
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole stitched at toe and heel
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Removable orthotic footbed
- Aegis antimicrobial lining
- Steel Shank
- Thermoplastic Heel & Toe Counters
- YKK zipper with Velcro closure tab
- Meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards for electrical hazard protection
- Outsole meets ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistance